3 large sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
16 strips of bacon (or as many as you need)
1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon ground paprika
For the Chilli Lime Mayo:
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup olive oil
Juice of ½ lime
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoon of your favorite chilli hot sauce (if you desire spice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges and wrap each with a strip of bacon.
- Place on a baking tray and sprinkle with cayenne and paprika.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, or until bacon is slightly burnt at the edges
Chilli Lime Mayo
- Mix your egg yolk, mustard and salt in a bowl.
- Using a hand whisk or electric whisk, begin whisking while slowly adding the oil to emulsify.
- Once all the oil is poured in, add your lime, vinegar and hot sauce and mix to incorporate. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://whittypaleo.com/sides/bacon-wrapped-spicy-sweet-potato-wedges-chilli-lime-mayo