2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets; about 10 cups
2 Tbsp olive oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 ½ cups avocado mayonnaise
¼ cup yellow mustard
1 cup dill pickles, diced
1 cup white onion, minced
½ cup celery, diced
6 large hard-boiled eggs, diced
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
Chives, chopped (for topping)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Dice the cauliflower into 1-inch cubes and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread onto the baking sheets in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes (flipping halfway through) until the tops just start to turn golden. Let cool.
3. While the cauliflower is baking, hard boil the eggs.
4. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, add in the cauliflower and 4 diced eggs, toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Layer the salad into a serving dish, thinly slice the remaining eggs and lay them across the top. Sprinkle with paprika and chill until ready to serve.
Inspired by: Wicked Spatula