2 lbs. cod
2 Tbsp. almond flour or gluten-free all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
1 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
1 head butter lettuce, separated
½ red onion, sliced
1/3 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
1 avocado, sliced
1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
For the sauce:
Juice of ½ lime
2 Tbsp. olive oil
Pinch of salt
- Start by making the sauce: add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse until combined. Set aside.
- Combine flour and cajun seasoning in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet; using tongs, dip both sides of cod into the flour mixture, and then place directly into the pan.
- Cook cod for approximately 3 minutes on each side, or until flakey; remove from skillet and place directly on individual lettuce leaves. Repeat this process for all of the cod.
- Add red onion, tomatoes and avocado slices on top of cod.
- Drizzle sauce over wraps and juice from the other half of the lime. Enjoy!