2 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp sesame oil
1 large cabbage, sliced
1 large onion, sliced
1 cup chopped carrots, about 3-4 medium-sized
1 inch ginger, grated
3 cloves garlic, grated or diced
¼ cup coconut aminos
1 ½ lbs. ground pork or chicken
1. Add coconut and sesame oil to a large skillet or wok and heat over medium heat.
2. Add the cabbage, onion, and carrots and cook until tender, stirring often for about 15-30 minutes depending on how big your pan is.
3. Add the ginger, garlic, and coconut aminos and cook for 5 more minutes.
4. Add the ground pork or chicken, break it up with a spatula, and cook until fully cooked through, about 10-15 minutes. Stir regularly to evenly distribute.
5. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
Inspired by Real Food with Jessica