1 bunch broccolini
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbsp. dried onion flakes
¼ cup ghee or butter
Juice and zest of half a lemon
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a saucepan filled with water to a boil. Add the broccolini and boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Drain the hot water and rinse broccolini with cold water.
3. Melt ghee or butter in a skillet over medium heat; then add garlic, lemon zest, and the dried onion flakes.
4. Cook until soft and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the broccolini to the skillet and toss everything until well coated.
6. Continue cooking until the broccolini softens. Drizzle with lemon juice, season to taste, and give everything a good stir.
7. Cook another 2 to 3 minutes and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://paleoleap.com/sauteed-garlic-broccolini/